According to a top business publication,
Many commercial real estate executives see solid prospects for their sector, with 52% indicating that they believe that their segment of the market is either strong or very strong, and 71% say adequate capital is available for investment. These are some of the findings of an exclusive study, “2016 Commercial Real Estate Outlook” (cit.com/realestateoutlook), released today by CIT Group Inc. (NYSE:CIT), cit.com, a leading provider of commercial lending and leasing services. The study was conducted online by Forbes Insights on behalf of CIT among 201 senior commercial real estate executives.
While many sectors will continue to falter, here are some of the benefits of investing in commercial real estate:
- The executives in the study agree that although there are challenges ahead for many sectors, a strong recovery is in store for the CRE sector.
- Mixed market conditions lead to opportunities.
- Technology adoption is on the rise (and is integral to a successful CRE business).
- Companies are sufficiently funded to invest in property.
- Government incentives continue to be offered to companies in exchange for development.
- Demographics are shifting, causing new opportunities for growth and development.
Make sure you have a knowledgeable real estate team on your side. Call EPR Commercial today!